Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Managers face many challenges, caused by the relentless pace of change, and the best organizations are able to seize the opportunities in each situation.
Many organizations don’t have the ability to adapt their strategy quickly enough to respond to or anticipate the effects of strategic change.
This dynamic Oxford seminar gives you a set of analysis tools, and strategic thinking techniques to adapt your strategy quickly enough to respond to, or anticipate, the effects of strategic change.
You will explore proven concepts, methods and tools to enable you to think strategically and solve the leadership challenges you and your organization face. You will learn how to deploy a strategic management system to lead effectively and be successful.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Apply new approaches to leadership and change management
- Be more resilient and adaptable in responding to change and uncertainty
- Develop a deeper understanding of leadership
- Transform your approach to leading your team and your organization
- Understand how to recognise and respond to your leadership opportunities and challenges
- Gain a thorough Understanding of the Link between Leadership and Strategy
- Learn how to Make a Business Case
- Explore Approaches to Dealing with Complexity
- Develop your Creative Thinking Techniques
- Understand the Importance of Double Loop Learning
- Learn how to Analyse, Prepare and Win Arguments
- Discover how to Recognise and Deal with Bias in Decision-Making
- Deploy Systems Thinking Techniques to solve Complex Problems
- Study the role of Human Factors in Business Performance
- Introduce a Strategic Management Framework for Leadership
Who should attend
Managers and leaders who are open to developing new approaches to leadership. This course is suitable for a wide range of experienced professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- General Managers
- Heads of Department
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Managers who wish to develop their Leadership and Management skills