Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Learn how to leverage your leadership style for organisational prosperity with our Leading for Strategic Success program.
Ideal for senior executives who’ve previously undertaken leadership development but want to upskill and challenge their management assumptions, this experiential program provides insights into how your leadership style impacts collaboration, strategic success and organisational culture.
You’ll advance from solving technological problems to operating more efficiently in a complex, challenging environment and develop an agile mindset that enables you to achieve high-impact, strategic outcomes – ensuring your organisation thrives in the face of difficulties.
By the end of this program journey, you will be able to:
- Distinguish more clearly between leadership and management, and know how both are necessary to lead strategic success
- Apply the ‘futures’ approach to explore preferred strategic visions and craft transformative strategy
- Articulate what motivates you as a leader and how your experiences have shaped your leadership approach and relationship to authority
- Recognise how your personal leadership can influence organisational culture, team performance and strategic success
- Influence more effectively through a deeper understanding of where leadership, strategy and change intersect.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned to your learning goals.
- The Leadership Circle, 360-degree, feedback survey
- Reflection on what you have learnt about strategic success to bring with you to the workshop
- Access to program materials through our online-learning platform
The following key themes are explored:
- Leadership and management
- Futures: How we think now and into the future
- Personal leadership
- Leading teams and culture
- Leadership challenges
- Personal goal-setting.
- One-on-one coaching session and experience
- Continued access to materials and facilitators through our online-learning platform
Who should attend
Senior executives/leaders who lead across boundaries (functions, partnerships, organisations) to achieve whole organisational outcomes and overcome complex leadership challenges.
Trust the experts
Matt joined Melbourne Business School in 2008 after returning to Australia from the United Kingdom. His approach to change leadership centres on process-driven methods; working with groups in the ‘here-and-now’ to better understand the dynamics of organisations, and encouraging leaders to be more...
Artem is Latin for 'Art'. Leaders must first understand the science of leadership, (through the acquisition of skills and capabilities required to lead others), and then apply this body of knowledge in practice. The 'art' of leadership lies in the ability to lead strategically and achieve whole o...
Jil's passion is helping professionals who have a significant role to play within an organisation equip themselves to succeed in complex environments, become more adaptive and deepen their self-awareness.
Leading for Strategic Success