Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Senior executives and leaders
- Leading across boundaries (functions, partnerships, organisations)
- Looking to achieve whole-organisational outcomes and overcome complex leadership challenges
About the course
Learn how to leverage your leadership style for organisational success with our most senior leadership course.
Challenge your assumptions and take ownership of your personal leadership style to unite and motivate others.
Our Leading For Strategic Success course is ideal for senior executives who have previously undertaken professional development but want to upskill and challenge conventional views of leadership.
By working at a deep level to understand your own programming, you will learn how to achieve high-impact, transformative outcomes that ensure your team or organisation can go to the next level.
Being a better leader
- Distinguish more clearly between leadership and management, and know how both are necessary to lead strategic success
- Articulate what motivates you as a leader and how your experiences have shaped your leadership approach and relationship to authority
Influence more effectively
- Understand how your personal leadership can influence organisational culture, team performance and strategic success
- Influence more effectively through a deeper understanding of where leadership, strategy and change intersect.
Apply strategic skills
- Apply the ‘futures’ approach to explore preferred strategic visions and craft transformative strategy
Understand your capabilities
- Understand your unique leadership style using insights gained through the The Leadership Circle 360-degree feedback survey
Leadership and management
- Learn the differences between leading and managing and how to navigate complex or challenging environments
- Think creatively and strategically to harness the power of innovations that exist now, and those yet to come
- Drive your leadership journey with tools and tactics that work for your unique leadership style.
Leading teams and culture
- Build team culture though creative strategies that support your organisational objectives
- Workshop your real-world challenges and gain valuable, actionable insights to overcome difficult situations, events or outcomes
Matt joined Melbourne Business School in 2008 after returning to Australia from the United Kingdom. His approach to change leadership centres on process-driven methods; working with groups in the ‘here-and-now’ to better understand the dynamics of organisations, and encouraging leaders to be more...
Artem is Latin for 'Art'. Leaders must first understand the science of leadership, (through the acquisition of skills and capabilities required to lead others), and then apply this body of knowledge in practice. The 'art' of leadership lies in the ability to lead strategically and achieve whole o...
Jil's passion is helping professionals who have a significant role to play within an organisation equip themselves to succeed in complex environments, become more adaptive and deepen their self-awareness.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.