Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Experienced senior managers who lead a function or division
- Executives with local, regional or global responsibility
About the course
Gain a bird's eye view of your organisation in its entirety to see the opportunities that others miss.
Learn how to lead with an enterprise-wide perspective.
The Leading for Organisational Impact course will show you how to progress from everyday management tasks to impacting your company as a whole – from making tough calls and trade-offs to considering organisation-wide opportunities and bridging gaps that limit growth.
Lead with an enterprise-wide perspective
- Navigate the organisation as your leadership responsibilities increase
- Identify the behaviours required to inspire others and align people to organisational outcomes
- Learn how to strengthen and deepen relationships to bridge differences and build strategic ties
Influence and communicate effectively
- Draw on deeper self-awareness to leverage leadership and boost personal resilience
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Improve influencing and negotiation skills
Build strategic aptitude
- Work more effectively across boundaries to build strategic ties and gain new perspectives
- Balance tactical concerns with strategic priorities to improve decision-making
Develop your enterprise leadership
- Gain a detailed 360-degree perspective of the leadership competencies needed to succeed at a senior level
Looking Glass simulation
- Undertake the Looking Glass simulation to gain a deep understanding of the effect on organisational outcomes, leadership trade-offs and the impact of decision making on your business
- Use insights gained to develop skills in leading across boundaries, thinking and acting strategically and collaboratively within an organisation
- Workshop your real-world challenges and gain valuable, actionable insights to overcome difficult situations, events or outcomes
- Set practical and actionable goals to make the most out of your learning back at your workplace
Design, execute and champion a sustainable growth culture and strategy, using deep insider industry knowledge for senior leadership teams. Learn to benchmark against the diverse innovation practices of industry pacesetters, inspire stakeholder thinking and manage behaviours to deliver innovation ...
Clarence is responsible for training facilitators and quality assurance for this program. With a breadth of experience across multinational businesses around the world, Clarence understands the inner workings of organisations and the complexities of leading from the ‘middle zone’. As an expert fa...
Karen is a board director, leadership facilitator and executive coach and is passionate about helping businesses and individuals optimise their potential. She is an External Board Advisor for The Spotlight Group and a Non-Executive Director for Hallenstein Glasson Holdings. Karen brings a deep ...
My passion is creating engaging and inspiring places to work. I am a highly motivated, resourceful and professional Organisational Development and Learning practitioner working at executive level with extensive experience across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. I have provided expert advice...
James brings together leading edge executive education with deep understanding of organisational needs and challenges. He brings an extremely diverse corporate background having worked in a wide variety of roles and industries.
Dr. Eugene Fernandez has over 20 years of experience as a consultant, facilitator, coach and senior manager spanning various industries and sectors globally. He has held senior roles as a Company Director and Program Director for Australia’s leading Business Schools, MBS, AGSM, MGSM, and AIM. In ...
Consultant to organisations in - business improvement culture change collaborative business planning team building continuous learning organisational dynamics stakeholder management leadership development Specialties: executive coaching change management action research
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.