Leading for Organisational Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Improve your organisation’s overall position with our Leading for Organisational Impact: The Looking Glass Experience program.
Designed by the Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, this program shows you how to progress from everyday management tasks to impacting your company as a whole – from making tough calls and trade-offs, to considering company-wide opportunities and bridging gaps that limit growth. You’ll also uncover your strengths and weaknesses, along with the confidence to address them and move forward as a senior leader.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, is a global, top-10, executive education provider, ranked by the Financial Times (2002–2016). Melbourne Business School holds the only Australian partnership with CCL to deliver CCL leadership programs.
By the end of your program journey, you will:
- Gain an enterprise-wide perspective
- Build strategic aptitude
- Develop decision-making skills
- Assess investment opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Improve influencing and negotiation skills.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Conversations in the workplace: three pre-program discussions (one with your manager and two with colleagues) elicit feedback that forms a key focus during workshop activities
- Lead the Function 360-degree self-assessment
- Additional self-assessment questionnaires
This program explores the following themes:
- Develop your leadership fundamentals (communication, self-awareness, influence and learning agility)
- Looking Glass simulation: leadership, leadership trade-offs and decision-making
- Leading strategically
- Goal setting.
- Reflections® 360-degree, online assessment, completed three months after the workshop
- Ongoing eLearning and networking through the interactive online platform myCCLDownload brochure for detailed program information.
Who should attend
- Experienced senior managers who lead a function or division
- Executives with local, regional or global responsibility