Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Improve your organisation’s overall position with our Leading for Organisational Impact: The Looking Glass Experience program.
Designed by the Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, this program shows you how to progress from everyday management tasks to impacting your company as a whole – from making tough calls and trade-offs, to considering company-wide opportunities and bridging gaps that limit growth. You’ll also uncover your strengths and weaknesses, along with the confidence to address them and move forward as a senior leader.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, is a global, top-10, executive education provider, ranked by the Financial Times (2002–2016). Melbourne Business School holds the only Australian partnership with CCL to deliver CCL leadership programs.
By the end of your program journey, you will:
- Gain an enterprise-wide perspective
- Build strategic aptitude
- Develop decision-making skills
- Assess investment opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Improve influencing and negotiation skills.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Conversations in the workplace: three pre-program discussions (one with your manager and two with colleagues) elicit feedback that forms a key focus during workshop activities
- Lead the Function 360-degree self-assessment
- Additional self-assessment questionnaires
This program explores the following themes:
- Develop your leadership fundamentals (communication, self-awareness, influence and learning agility)
- Looking Glass simulation: leadership, leadership trade-offs and decision-making
- Leading strategically
- Goal setting.
- Reflections® 360-degree, online assessment, completed three months after the workshop
- Ongoing eLearning and networking through the interactive online platform myCCLDownload brochure for detailed program information.
Who should attend
- Experienced senior managers who lead a function or division
- Executives with local, regional or global responsibility
Trust the experts
Design, execute and champion a sustainable growth culture and strategy, using deep insider industry knowledge for senior leadership teams. Learn to benchmark against the diverse innovation practices of industry pacesetters, inspire stakeholder thinking and manage behaviours to deliver innovation ...
Clarence Da Gama Pinto
Clarence is responsible for training facilitators and quality assurance for this program. With a breadth of experience across multinational businesses around the world, Clarence understands the inner workings of organisations and the complexities of leading from the ‘middle zone’. As an expert fa...
Karen is a board director, leadership facilitator and executive coach and is passionate about helping businesses and individuals optimise their potential. She is an External Board Advisor for The Spotlight Group and a Non-Executive Director for Hallenstein Glasson Holdings. Karen brings a deep ...
My passion is creating engaging and inspiring places to work. I am a highly motivated, resourceful and professional Organisational Development and Learning practitioner working at executive level with extensive experience across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. I have provided expert advice...
James brings together leading edge executive education with deep understanding of organisational needs and challenges. He brings an extremely diverse corporate background having worked in a wide variety of roles and industries.
Dr. Eugene Fernandez has over 20 years of experience as a consultant, facilitator, coach and senior manager spanning various industries and sectors globally. He has held senior roles as a Company Director and Program Director for Australia’s leading Business Schools, MBS, AGSM, MGSM, and AIM. In ...
Consultant to organisations in - business improvement culture change collaborative business planning team building continuous learning organisational dynamics stakeholder management leadership development Specialties: executive coaching change management action research
What it takes to keep members of Australia's most venerable sporting club happy