Who should attend
This program is designed for all levels of leaders who want to improve team performance and the overall value of their business. Managers responsible for unit or enterprise performance and C-suite and merger/acquisitions executives will especially appreciate this unique blend of process and product analysis.
About the course
Develop the long-range vision to navigate through a turbulent world.
- Lead your teammates to discover the roles best suited — not only for your organization's bottom-line performance — but also for their own aspirations.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency, and thrive even in the most challenging conditions.
- Return to work with a concrete plan to motivate your team to succeed by embracing creativity and innovation.
All organizations need to align their people, processes, and performance standards to work efficiently towards the same goals. This is crucial as enterprises become more complex and diversify into multiple lines of business.
- Identify an opportunity to improve performance in your own organization.
- Embark on coursework designed by our faculty to address these challenges specific to your cohort.
- Examine the use, and misuse, of particular business resources, and how these can help or hinder your ability to meet those challenges in the real-world.
- Explore strategies in lean thinking and integrating disciplines.
- Discover cost-effective incentives to outpace your competition.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Review your internal processes to reallocate your resources more efficiently along the operational chain.
- Improve employee engagement, creativity, and commitment to a shared vision.
- Establish a process to lead employees and procedures towards a more clearly defined goal of customer satisfaction.
Executive Director Jack Goodwin is a self-employed executive educator. He is a regular visiting professor at Melbourne Business School and several South African universities, and frequently teaches in corporate and university Executive Education programs. He previously taught operations manageme...
Education: B.M.E., M.S.I.M., Ph.D., Georgia Institute of Technology Robert D. Landel, Henry E. McWane Professor of Business Administration, teaches courses in innovation and operations management, systems thinking and operational effectiveness in the Darden School''s MBA degree program. He also ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.