Who should attend
Regardless of whether you are a mid- or senior-level manager, or a leader in the midst of major or more subtle organizational change, this course is a must attend learning opportunity.
About the course
Drive employee engagement
Employee engagement is a force that drives performance outcomes. Engaged employees are more productive, more profitable, more customer focused, and less likely to leave their employer. Unfortunately, Gallup Poll surveys over the last decade find that employee engagement has been on the decline.
With this transformational leadership course you’ll develop a new vocabulary on engagement and a new vocabulary on leadership. You’re going to know whether or not your employees are engaged and why, as well as whether or not you are effective as a leader driving engagement.
You will learn
- What it means to be a transformational leader
- The "building blocks" of employee engagement
- How leadership and engagement are connected
The course includes a number of questionnaires to gauge your leadership style. Additionally, employee assessment tools will be provided so that managers can better determine their employees’ view of their work and level of engagement.
- Enhance your ability to diagnose engagement problems
- Build a solid understanding of your personal leadership style and preferences
- Become more transformational in your techniques and approaches
- Transform a disengaged workforce to drive business performance
Dr. Jason Colquitt is a Professor of Management in the Terry College of Business at The University of Georgia where he holds the William Harry Willson Distinguished Chair of Business. Dr. Colquitt served a prominent professional appointment as the editor in chief of the Academy of Management Jour...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.