Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In order for an organization to survive and thrive, change must occur. However, change is a disruptor and frequently viewed as a potential threat, creating an environment of resistance. As a leader, understanding and managing this resistance is key to successfully implementing new initiatives. Leading and Embracing Organizational Change teaches you how to replace ‘fear and opposition’ with ‘confidence and buy-in’ to avoid failure in change adoption.
- Communicate the need for change and the consequences of not changing at all
- Identify the connections between change, leadership, and management
- Use knowledge of the roles people play in successful adoption
- Employ techniques and coping mechanisms to mitigate stress reactions
- Tailor implementation to be successful
- Apply change process models to your own initiatives
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors, and cross-functional leaders with managerial responsibilities to lead a team through transition and change.
Trust the experts
Mabel Miguel teaches courses in leadership and management at UNC Kenan-Flagler, where she serves as director of the Global Business Center. She shares her global expertise and experiences by infusing leadership lessons that transcend geographical and cultural boundaries into the leadershi...