About the course
Implement an agile performance strategy that can propel your organization forward
Examine how data can influence your organization’s value proposition. Create a data acquisition plan that aligns with business goals and facilitates decision-making. Develop an agile performance approach that demystifies big data and learn to track appropriate metrics to achieve actionable results so that you can implement a performance strategy that helps propel your organization forward in today’s ever-changing environment.
- Digital leadership and creating a data culture
- Business intelligence and big data
- Understanding data through your value proposition
- Data acquisition, analysis and actionable insights
- Types of data analytics (including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive)
- HR, data team roles and requirements
- Governance, consumer privacy and digital ethics
- Emerging Technologies and the future impact on consumer brands
This program is offered 100% online. It is delivered over four weeks, involving an average of 6-8 hours of study per week.
Our online programs are structured to provide a positive learning environment that will enable you to interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor. All of our instructors are experienced industry professionals who will provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content.
Jonathan Carrigan is a passionate thought leader with over 15 years experience working at the intersection of technology, strategy, and design. Most recently, Jonathan was a founding member of a corporate transformation office at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) that oversaw and guided ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.