Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Examine how data can influence your organization’s value proposition. Create a data acquisition plan that aligns with business goals and facilitates decision-making. Develop an agile performance approach that demystifies big data and learn to track appropriate metrics to achieve actionable results so that you can implement a performance strategy that helps propel your organization forward in today’s ever-changing environment.
Curriculum topics include:
- Digital leadership and creating a data culture
- Business intelligence and big data
- Understanding data through your value proposition
- Data acquisition, analysis and actionable insights
- Types of data analytics (including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive)
- HR, data team roles and requirements
- Governance, consumer privacy and digital ethics
- Internet of Things and the future impact on consumers and brands.
This course is offered 100% online.
Our online courses are structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage in and interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor who is an industry professional. Instructors facilitate the learning throughout the course and are available to provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content. This course is delivered online over 4 weeks and involve an average of 6-10 hours of study per week.
Njeri Watkins is a Lecturer, Data Analyst & Digital Intelligence Consultant and Instructor at the UBC Sauder School of Business – Executive Education (Digital Programs). For the past two decades she has developed and taught programs on Leadership, Communications, Personal Branding and Marketi...