Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Innovation drives thriving companies in today’s economy. The seminar teaches you practical skills and techniques that make you better able to develop novel ideas that can create significant value for your organization. You’ll learn the eight steps behind every successful idea and engage in hands-on activities for each of these steps. You’ll also learn how to identify common blocks to creativity as well as specific methods to overcome them effectively. Ideal for midlevel and senior executives.
- How to effectively apply creativity to the everyday needs of your job
- The eight steps behind every successful new idea
- Psychologists’ findings on creative minds
- Planning for impact
- Generate more ideas and better ideas
- Apply scientifically grounded techniques to everyday creative problems
- Identify new opportunities and to formulate problems in novel ways