Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
Systematically improve team cooperation, working relationships and results in any organizational setting.
Collaborative work environments and team-based structures are increasingly being used across different types of organizations. In this program, participants will learn how to systematically improve team cooperation, working relationships and results in any organizational setting. They will develop enhanced leadership, negotiation, communication and collaboration skills to improve individual, team and organizational effectiveness. They will also become equipped to better manage conflict and build solutions to problems and challenges.
Build A Collaborative Environment in the Workplace
- Learn the key drivers and benefits of collaboration
- Develop collaborative incentive, recognition and rewards
- Ensure information is shared
- Learn why disruption is increasing the need for collaboration and networked teams
Improve Collaboration on Teams
- Key questions to ask to foster teamwork and collaboration
- Learn and practice key tools and processes to improve group collaboration
- Enhance group decision making
- Team norms to increase trust and respect
Enhance Collaboration Across the Organization & Reduce Silos
- Identify patterns and practices to reduce silos across teams
- Learn effective practices to address cross-unit collaboration
Communication Skills Related to Collaboration
- Practice how to effectively communicate your needs and concerns to others
- Build and enhance relationships through trust
- Establish guiding principles for establishing collaborative communications
- Manage toxic workplace communication
Lead through Conflict to Collaboration
- Learn how to manage conflict productivity to enhance collaborative efforts
- Key factors for successful collaboration
- Assess the benefits of collaborative leaders versus traditional leaders
Who should attend
This program is designed for executives, directors, managers, team leaders, project managers and anyone interested in learning more about the value of building collaboration in the workplace.