Leading Change With Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Lead change with confidence to generate stronger outcomes for your business.
This course explores how people and process can drive or limit change; sharpening your skills to better engage stakeholders, manage resistance, and help others accept and adopt change using sophisticated communication techniques.
What you’ll learn
Working closely with your peers, you will build a change leadership toolkit to:
- Understand and leverage people and processes
- Plan and navigate change initiatives
- Engage stakeholders and connect with their values
- Persuade and influence others
- Design and lead a sustainable transformation program
How you’ll learn
Designed to take your change leadership to the next level, the course is underpinned by powerful, practical learning tools, including a leadership skill audit, a ground-breaking simulation, peer-to-peer learning opportunities and a personalised action plan.
- Change begins with me
- Change skills audit
- Resistance and readiness
- Communicating with impact
- Leading with power and influence
- Action planning