Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior executives in a position to drive change.
10 years management experience on average
- Designers or leaders of change.
- Directors of business units/functions.
- Managers of business units/functions.
- Project managers.
- Human resources managers.
About the course
Harness the power of change. Rewire your thinking, transform your mindset and make change happen for your organisation.
Change just got personal
Empower and inspire your people to create a change-ready organisation.
Benefits for you
- Apply learning to reality at every step through your Change Challenge – a real life situation chosen by you.
- Receive bespoke coaching support during and after the programme.
- Use experimentation, design thinking, serious play and storytelling to drive sustained change.
- Explore your emotional response to uncertainty with a team discovery experience in the heart of London.
- Examine your own network: people crossing borders, functions and hierarchies can support your Change Challenge.
- Activate positive emotions to promote fearless change. Take a Point Positive ® assessment to uncover your signature strengths and learn how to bring the best out of people and build powerful connections.
Benefits for your organisation
- Revolutionise the outlook of your organisation with Professor Dan Cable’s groundbreaking research on positive psychology and human potential.
- Galvanise your people with excitement and curiosity.
- Get immediate, practical solutions for executing successful change, tailored to your organisation.
- Get a global perspective from a diverse class of senior professionals from broad-ranging industries.
Overcome resistance and embrace change
Inspire buy-in through your network, and achieve change through positivity and inclusion.
What you learn
- Positivity: Uncover your signature strengths, activate your best self and promote fearless change with positive emotions.
- Ambiguity: Learn how to lead in uncertain times and explore your emotional response to uncertainty.
- Engage and manage your network, including the influencers, the brokers and the powerful resisters.
- Purpose: Capture people’s hearts and minds: explore their emotions and learn how to instil a sense of purpose.
- Communication: Develop the skills outside the classroom to craft a powerful narrative to fire up your organisation's personal purpose to change.
- Growth mindset: Experience a design-thinking simulation to help you respond with rapid prototyping to your own Change Challenge.
How you learn
- Your Change Challenge – a real-life situation, chosen by you – sees you applying your learning to your organisation right away. Leave with a 90-day action plan.
- Pre-programme you will engage with The Reflected Best Self Exercise™, to identify your strengths, weaknesses and network structure and hit the ground running.
- Through simulations, draw on communication techniques from the world of music and theatre and learn to lead outside your comfort zone at an immersive experience in London.
- Bespoke executive coaching, matched to you and your challenge, supports and guides you through this intense and transformative process.
Your learning experience
- For powerful and immediate impact, your own Change Challenge means every aspect of your learning experience is grounded in your reality.
- Like change, London never stops. Our central London location gives you the most diverse of experiences with senior peers from all over the world.
- The very latest research on positive psychology and human potential – linked to real-life – forms the bedrock of your learning.
- Leave with a true growth mindset that will enable you to learn from mistakes and resolutely progress towards any goal.
London or Online
- Experience our world-class Executive Education programmes at our central London campus.
- Immerse yourself in experiential activities, collaborative group exercises and face-to-face networking opportunities with your peers, guest speakers and our world-class faculty.
- For programme iterations running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- Learn in the heart of London and access campus amenities.
- Bring the LBS experience to you with live virtual learning led by our world-class faculty.
- Join a dynamic virtual classroom, where you’ll be immersed in experiential activities and collaborative group work with your peers, while learning from and interacting with our leading faculty and guest speakers.
- For programmes running in-person and online simultaneously, you’ll experience a format that bridges the gap between on-campus and virtual learning, enabling you to collaborate with your fellow participants both in London and around the world.
- After completion, online participants will have the chance to join us on campus for an exclusive day of networking with classmates and insightful sessions with LBS faculty.
Dan Cable is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. Dan’s areas of teaching, research, and consulting include employee engagement, leading change, organizational culture and its effects on sustained competitive advantage, leadership development and mindset, gender in lea...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.