Who should attend
This two-day course is for leaders at all levels.
About the course
Most change initiatives fail to meet their intended objectives. Discover how to lead successful change through diagnosis, stakeholder analysis, influence and adaptation. Participants learn how to navigate common pitfalls and foster widespread participation using case studies, group simulations, and experiential learning. Learn how to successfully lead change in your organization in all measures and adapt to the resources at hand.
- Identify most common barriers to leading change
- Apprise yourself of the best diagnostic and analysis tools
- Enhance ability to gain buy-in and ownership of change
- Learn how to develop an innovative and agile culture that champions beneficial change
- Develop a robust change leadership model
- Brand yourself, your team, and your organization as agile and innovative
Scott Sonenshein is the Henry Gardiner Symonds Professor of Management at the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University where he teaches courses in organizational behavior, change and leadership. Dr. Sonenshein’s research employs field methodologies (primarily involving qualit...
Zoran has more than 20 years of experience in executive education and management consulting with hundreds of clients in Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa. He has expertise in a wide area of managerial disciplines, like design and implementation of innovation strategy and processes, developm...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.