Leading Change (Leadership)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Jones Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Most change initiatives fail to meet their intended objectives. Discover how to lead successful change through diagnosis, stakeholder analysis, influence and adaptation. Participants learn how to navigate common pitfalls and foster widespread participation using case studies, group simulations, and experiential learning. Learn how to successfully lead change in your organization in all measures and adapt to the resources at hand.
- Identify most common barriers to leading change
- Apprise yourself of the best diagnostic and analysis tools
- Enhance ability to gain buy-in and ownership of change
- Learn how to develop an innovative and agile culture that champions beneficial change
- Develop a robust change leadership model
- Brand yourself, your team, and your organization as agile and innovative
Who should attend
This two-day course is for leaders at all levels.