Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Executives and senior experts concerned with initiating, accompanying, managing, or leading change initiatives.
About the course
Hybrid format: If the current COVID-19 travel restrictions will persist in 2021, the program will be offered in a hybrid format, allowing you to choose between an in-person or remote (online) participation.
The Leading Change Initiatives program supports you in meeting the challenges that come with initiating and implementing change. During the program, you will examine change processes and the psychological, political, and organizational issues they generate. You will learn to diagnose change-related issues and identify options for working with them. You will understand why change initiatives can fail and learn how to deal with change resistance and reluctance.
- Greater awareness of change as a major aspect of organizational life
- Analytical concepts to differentiate between types and stages of change
- Psychological capital to face resistance and reluctance to change
- Frameworks and tools to initiate and successfully implement necessary change
- Solid network of global contacts
- Understanding the need for change and the challenges accompanying it
- Dynamics of change processes
- Major reasons for change failure
- Factors of successful change
- Dealing with reluctance and resistance to change
- Influencing others to change
- Individual preferences in change interactions
- Understanding and leading technical and adaptive change
- Frameworks and tools for understanding and leading change
Ulf Schäfer is a program director at ESMT Berlin. He studied Philosophy, Mathematics, Logic and Theory of Science in Bonn, Knoxville, and Berkeley as well as Business Administration in Rotterdam and London (Canada). Ulf was a lecturer of Philosophy at Bonn University, a strategy consultant with A...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.