Who should attend
- Senior Managers
- Managers that are tasked with implementing changes
About the course
Extreme uncertainty in the business environment has become the new norm. Organizations must adapt quickly to the changing environment. And, while change may be inevitable, buy in is not.
Shifting a workforce’s resistance to change requires an understanding of psychological responses to it. To prevent negative consequences of well-intended change leadership, it’s important to first know why change fails, and then embed a transparent change culture that’s applied at all levels. This fast-paced, highly engaging session will provide tools and insights to help leaders support and guide colleagues through implementing organizational change.
- The phases of implementing change and the importance of the “quiet phase” in building alignment.
- The common missteps that inadvertently erode credibility and trust in top leadership.
- Why the rules of change leadership are different than the rules of general leadership.
- A tool to diagnose where people are in the change process and methods for moving them forward.
- A tool for helping drive the “why” of change and generate buy-in.
- Normalizing the predictable productivity drop as well as the predictable emotional journey.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.