About the course
This workshop provides an overview of the process of leading change in organizations. The workshop will cover issues such as assessing the need for change, identifying the impediments to successful change and techniques for gaining acceptance and support for change initiatives.
- Recognizing the need for change
- Understanding the nature of change and human responses to change
- Learning a fundamental change management framework and various strategies for implementing and leading change effectively in organizations
- Overview of Change Issues
- Where Change Initiatives Go Wrong
- The Change Process
- Urgency, Coalition & Vision
- Consolidating Gains and Anchoring
- Managing Resistance to Change
Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1991, Strategic Management. Teaching areas include strategy, international strategy, and organizational theory. Research interests include organizational decision making, cooperative strategies, and corporate social responsibility. Articles have appeared in O...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.