Leading Change and Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School.Full disclaimer.
Competition drives changes and derails strategies developed in the previous cycles. Indeed its calls for adaptation rather than planning. Crafting with a vision in mind might be an alternative answer to planning. However, some exposure to the discipline of strategic thinking and planning help the practicing executive in the discipline of working out implications of a strategic move initiated by his/her organization or by the competition. The mind of the strategic is filled with alogoriths and concepts such as customer orientation and strategic restructuring. Whether he/she wants to pursue market share or disruptive changes to the industry is such a creative process that combines study, discipline and intuition.
- Influencing beyond formal authority
- Leading change in a global organization
- Powering growth
- Developing a "power offer" that addresses customers' wants & concerns from internal issues & competitors
- Understanding change & turning crisis into opportunities
- Creating a detailed action plan for growth/change initiatives
Who should attend
Senior managers and corporate planners