Who should attend
Marketers who understand that growth is critical to future organisational success. You will be looking to contribute to or lead business growth within your team and function, or you may be looking for ways to help marketing maximise its impact.
About the course
The business growth challenge will be answered by marketers asking not ‘can’ but ‘how can’ we deliver superior customer value? Many organisations are customer-centric in name only. Marketing Growth leaders must be customer obsessed; resolute in putting the customer at the centre of all their growth decisions. They must find new and innovative ways to build understanding about where customer needs are now and anticipate where they will be in the future.
It is fast becoming the marketing leader’s job to advise the business about where and how to deliver growth. Vision, strong relationships with the leadership team, strong cross-functional collaborations and an ability to prove ROI to the C-Suite are all vital to the modern marketing leader’s success.
The workshop is broken into the three core areas: identifying options for business growth, evaluating growth opportunities and delivering growth to the bottom line.
Identifying options for growth
- New and innovative ways to identify opportunities for growth
- Assess the rate of growth that is required for your organisation
- Be able to review the current capacity for growth
- Evaluate barriers and challenges to your growth strategies
Evaluating Growth Opportunities
- Be able to evaluate multiple options for growth and prioritise
- How to navigate a change in strategy with relevant stakeholders
- The role of internal communications in engaging others with change
- How to close gaps in business models through partnerships
- Evaluate how digital channels are impacting customer behaviour
- Understand the contemporary challenges of digital marketing
- How to future-proof using CRM and AI technology
- How to make your team and communications processes more agile
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
With over 20 years in the marketing industry, Louisa Moger has a wealth of knowledge in strategic leadership and business management, marketing strategy and business transformation. Louisa’s career took off when she became Marketing Director for Richard Edward Limited, a company her family fou...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.