Who should attend
- Most relevant for mid-level professionals with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Individuals with some level of accountability for leading change within their organizations
- Individuals responsible for influencing individuals to adopt change
- Course material is relevant for individuals in all industries
About the course
Leaders need to be prepared for change. Whether you are facing an unforeseen crisis or executing a planned initiative, change is inevitable. This workshop will provide participants with knowledge and tools that will help them lead and navigate change within organizations and enable individuals to change. Are you ready to be a change agent?
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define the core competencies and behaviors displayed by leaders who excel in driving and navigating change within organizations
- Describe the key components in the organization change management process
- List the leadership actions and behaviors that are critical in navigating organizations through crisis and uncertainty
- Discuss the factors that lead to individual resistance to change
- Describe the ADKAR approach for enabling individuals to change and begin to create a plan for accelerating an individual’s acceptance of change
- Discuss what leaders can do to foster a resilient, change-ready culture within their organizations
- ‘Change Leadership’ Competencies
- Organization Change Management Process
- Leadership Approaches for Navigating Crisis and Uncertainty
- Understanding Resistance to Change
- Using the ADKAR approach to enable individual change
- Fostering a resilient, change-ready culture
Carol is an executive coach and leadership development professional with over 25 years of experience helping leaders, managers, teams and organizations deliver results and reach their full potential, and over 10 years of experience designing and teaching leadership courses at the MBA-level. Car...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.