Leading a Multi-Generation Workforce
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of New Mexico.Full disclaimer.
Get tools to foster a successful and productive work environment.
For the first time in history, 5 generational groups are all working side-by-side in today’s workforce. From baby boomers to millennials and now, Gen Z, managing people from different generations and understanding their varying perspectives can be critical to fostering a successful and productive work environment.
Topics covered in this workshop will include the challenges of recruitment, retention and other dynamics involving a diverse work force representing multiple generations of employees.
What will you be able to do?
- Understand different generational groupings
- Learn current workforce challenges of staffing giving the influx of millennials
- Determine the best path for harnessing the potential of emerging generational groups
- Understand how succession planning will be essential as the “generational mix” of today’s workforce changes
Who should attend
- HR professionals
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Project managers
- Business analysts