Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior-level executives and advisers who are responsible for strategic initiatives across business units.
About the course
Organizational culture greatly impacts business results. As a senior leader, you need to understand how your leadership style impacts business performance and profitability. This program will help you become more self-aware, confident, and better equipped to achieve organizational success.
Have you considered how your actions and behaviors as a leader impact the kind of business culture you want to create? Or as one business icon put it recently, “Would you want to work for you?” In the first part of this program, you’ll think through your own leadership characteristics and how those characteristics influence the culture of your own business unit. Second, you’ll complete an Organizational Culture Inventory® to understand how your organization culture impacts business results. Together, this learning will help you align your leadership style and your culture with business performance and profitability.
How You Will Benefit
- Adopt a set of scientifically derived techniques that enhance your leadership performance
- Determine what cultural adjustments will lead to greater economic value and wellness among employees
- Design two integrated improvement plans you can implement right away – one for the leader and one for specific culture change
Day 1 - Leadership’s Impact on Business Outcome and Culture
- Understand the relationship between leadership, culture and business outcomes
- Clarify how a leader’s strengths and weaknesses impact business outcomes
- Identify key vital leadership behaviors necessary to successfully drive business outcomes for your organization
- Understand the distinction between climate and culture
Day 2 - Culture’s Impact on Business Outcomes and Leadership
- Clarify how a culture’s strengths and weaknesses impact business outcomes
- Develop a plan for changing vital cultural behaviors necessary to successfully drive business outcomes for your organization
- Consider an array of factors that influence the development of organizational culture, and in turn influence business outcomes
- Develop a plan for changing key vital cultural behaviors necessary to successfully drive business outcomes for your organization
FIRST DAY - Includes breakfast, lunch, breaks and dinner
- Check-In and Breakfast 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- Course 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
LAST DAY - Includes breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Breakfast 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- Course 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30–10 p.m.
Lisa leverages decades of corporate and consulting experience to educate, counsel, and coach managers, executives, and leadership teams in the science and art of leadership and organizational culture. As a program director and coach at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Center for Professional...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.