Leadership Through Communication Excellence and Critical Conversations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Eli Broad College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Effective communication is a critical skill all leaders and managers need to develop. What is your communication style and how can it influence your effectiveness as a leader? How do you build your credibility and manage difficult conversations through communication? This highly interactive two-day program will help you discover your leadership communication style and learn how to lead more successfully through communication. The skills and strategies you will gain from this program will provide the tools to empower you to enhance your leadership presence and communication effectiveness.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Learn the principles of communication that drive all business interaction
- Cultivate your leadership communication style
- Understand biases that may impact communication and leadership
- Recognize how to foster stronger relationships
- Learn how to communicate and perform well in 5 key critical conversations
Who should attend
This program is designed for mid-level and emerging leaders in management such as vice presidents, general managers, division or department heads, project team leaders, director and others in leadership positions for a minimum of 3-5 years.