Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with LIMRA International.Full disclaimer.
Leadership Strategies includes an executive strategy simulation, peer feedback, faculty coaching, and assessment tools to provide an in-depth understanding of your own leadership style and its impact on others. You will discover the role emotional intelligence plays in potential success or derailment and develop a personalized action plan to enhance your ability to influence and lead more effectively in your own organization.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Explore personal influence, potential for derailment, options for conflict management, and decision making.
- Identify ways to develop trust, influence, and skills for giving and receiving feedback.
- Discover the impact of emotional intelligence.
- Create a personal development plan based on assessment results, feedback, and coaching.
- Personality Type Dimensions and Overview
- Your MBTI Step II Report
- Leadership Applications
- Influence, Power, and Organizational Objectives
- Effective Influence Tactics
- Understanding Conflict Styles
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Using EI in Leadership Settings
- EI and Your MBTI Profile
- Simulation Overview
- Simulation Exercise
- Simulation Debrief
- Lessons Learned
- Effective Feedback
- Peer Feedback
- Job Challenge Profile
- Development Planning
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders in strategic roles who are called upon to make complex, cross-organizational decisions, and want to identify and enhance their leadership abilities and leverage a powerful understanding of their own style and “blind spots.” Strategic leaders who are new to higher levels of leadership, who are in a new environment, or who are leading a new team will also benefit.