Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with LIMRA International.Full disclaimer.
Develop a personalized action plan to enhance your ability to influence and lead. Leadership Strategies includes an executive strategy simulation, peer feedback, faculty coaching, and assessment tools to provide an in-depth understanding of your own leadership style and its impact on others. You will gain valuable insights into your interpersonal strengths and development opportunities — and discover the role emotional intelligence plays in potential success or derailment.
- Explore personal influence, potential for derailment, options for conflict management, and decision making.
- Identify ways to develop trust, influence, and skills for giving and receiving feedback.
- Discover the impact of emotional intelligence.
- Create a personal development plan based on assessment results, feedback, and coaching.
- Personality Type Dimensions and Overview
- Your MBTI Step II Report
- Leadership Applications
- Influence, Power, and Organizational Objectives
- Effective Influence Tactics
- Understanding Conflict Styles
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Using EI in Leadership Settings
- EI and Your MBTI Profile
- Simulation Overview
- Simulation Exercise
- Simulation Debrief
- Lessons Learned
- Effective Feedback
- Peer Feedback
- Job Challenge Profile
- Development Planning
Who should attend
- Leaders in all roles who want to identify and enhance their leadership abilities
- Leaders who would benefit from leveraging a powerful understanding of their own style and “blind spots”
- Individuals who are new to higher levels of leadership, who are in a new environment, or who are leading a new team