Who should attend
Senior Marketers, Marketing Capability Managers, and Marketing Managers or those responsible for defining and reviewing team roles and performance capabilities and competencies.
About the course
This course is designed to help professionals in senior positions assess the marketing capabilities within their organisation. The CIM PMC Framework will help you audit and identify marketing capabilities and competencies. The workshop guides you through the process of defining requirements, conducting a skills gap analysis and formulating a capabilities development action plan.
- Define the Vision and Mission of your Marketing Function to deliver organisation goals
- Establish the current level and required levels of capabilities and competencies within your marketing department using the CIM DNA Framework
- Embed and bring this Capability Framework to life in the organisation- internal launch, marketing way, PDP process, building role profiles, recruitment and success planning
- Gain understanding on variety of the Soft Skills that you want to see in Marketers and how you can help the individuals develop these
- How to review your team’s roles and performance and conduct a training needs analysis and identify ways to closing the functional and personal development gaps using the 70/20/10 principles
- How to motivate teams by understanding individual motivations; identifying values, belief systems, attitudes to CPD and leadership communication styles
- How to leverage this new found understanding and develop a 90-day plan
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.