Who should attend
This programme has been designed for professionals from top management who are strategic decision makers such as CEOs and Heads of major functions such as finance, HR, IT, procurement, sales, operations.
About the course
Inherent uncertainty is the new reality of the world. Getting a grip on this unpredictable situation is a vital role for top management. Building a culture of empowered leaders to inspire change and innovation is the key to success. Introducing you to 6 sets of essential leadership skills, this programme uses timeless fundamentals to prepare you for uncertain times. Extrapolated from extensive research, these are: planning, structuring, motivating, rewarding, navigating through uncertainty, and managing the politics of change.
- This programme helps you evolve into a leader of change and implement an action plan for the benefit of your organisation.
- Gain insights about your unique leadership style through 360-degree psychometric data
- Understand the correlation between leadership and change management
- Explore the specific skills necessary to transform into a change agent
- Coach-mentored two action plans to strengthen leadership and apply change at the workplace
- Help leaders align their people with the organisation’s strategic and business goals
- Understand leadership development in the context of the current business scenario
- Assist leaders in defining roadmaps that will positively impact the organisation
- Leaders are encouraged to use workplace course material to solve real-world problems
- Gain from one-on-one coaching with the faculty
- Measure competence tracking though 360-degree feedback methodology
- Define your leadership style in the context of everyday business operations
- Programme continuity ensured through prework sessions
Clive Rubery is an Independent Consultant, Director at JLR Coaching Ltd and Partner in Management Training Limited. He is also associated with the London Business School and is a Visiting Faculty at ISB.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.