Leadership Skills for Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DeGroote School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Value enhancer. Improvement specialist. People developer.
Lead for peak performance. Creating value for their customers and employees is the most important job of a manager.
In this 1-day workshop you test your strengths and weaknesses while learning how to create value. Discussions and assessments will establish the most effective leadership style for you.
- Recognize the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the 3 key responsibilities of every manager/leader.
- Identify the two key processes used to build trust and rapport.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Commit to developing an action plan for improvement.
Who should attend
Middle and senior level managers