Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Become the leader you admire and learn to command your business efficiently and productively. USB-ED, offers a short course in Leadership that aims to empower participants with the strategic and operational leadership skills they need to build high-performing organisations and a constructive, humane society. Engage in self-exploratory psychometric assessments designed to prepare you for ongoing success as a leader.
What will I learn?
- Build an effective leadership culture
- Define your leadership type
- Equip each leader with servant leadership principles
- Set, translate, and execute a higher purpose vision and strategic goals
- Become a role model and ambassador
- Align, care, and grow talent
- Self-manage your mental, physical and emotional state to become an effective leader
- Learn the difference between strategic and operational servant leadership
- Develop the energy, competence, and motivation of your employees
- Week 1 - 2 - The Heart of a Servant Leader (Part 1 and 2)
- Week 3 - The Head of a Servant Leader (Part 1 and 2)
- Week 4 - The Head of a Servant Leader (Part 2): The Athlete-Leadership Role (Part 2 and 3)
- Week 5 - 6 - The Hands of a Servant Leader: Stewardship (Part 1, 2 and 3)
- Week 7 - The Hands of a Servant Leader: Farmer-Leadership Role (Part 2)
Who should attend
Whether you are an aspiring or current manager, new to the role or well-established, this short course will build on your existing qualities to help you develop your unique leadership style. Multiple exercises and assignments will expand your leadership toolkit, and online support will ensure consistent progress throughout the short course.