Leadership in Healthcare Privacy and Security Risk Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The increasing number of cyber threats puts the global healthcare infrastructure at critical risk. The global cybersecurity workforce will have more than by 2022. The McCombs School of Business is helping to close this gap by collaborating with industry, healthcare organizations, and governmental agencies to develop leaders in healthcare privacy and cybersecurity through the launch of a focused professional education program. This unique leadership program will rapidly equip individuals with the knowledge, leadership skills, and problem- solving competencies needed to manage risk in healthcare environments.
- Five thematic modules covered in the program include:
- Core Healthcare and Privacy & Security Knowledge
- Processes to Ensure Organizational Safety and Security
- Practical Applications of Healthcare Privacy and Security
- Policies and Governance in Healthcare Entities
- Enterprise Risk Management and Leadership in Healthcare
- Designed to build critical skills in healthcare privacy and security in an 8-week period, the program is scheduled as follows:
- Four (4) day intensive first week (Wednesday through Saturday)
- Six (6) subsequent Friday/Saturday sessions
- Four (4) day intensive wrap-up (Wednesday through Saturday)
- This Professional Certificate program will be taught on the UT Austin campus at the McCombs School of