Leadership Impact Through Innovation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Expand your capability and capacity to see innovative options and teach others to do the same. Go beyond the obvious solution and unleash untapped creativity.
The most respected companies in the world have created cultures of innovation, from the plant floor to the boardroom. In this program, you will learn design thinking frameworks in a live simulation that taps into your creativity and changes the way you think. Using a proven, repeatable process, you significantly increase the probability of the best prototype ideas actually being adopted. The framework is designed to create innovations that promote the spread and adoption of ideas from person to person in a contagious fashion while also providing real, measurable results that offer a distinct competitive advantage.
Sending a team of leaders allows your entire enterprise the opportunity to specifically address your unique business challenges and uncover new opportunities.
This fast-paced program uses action-based learning to give you the hands-on experience needed to successfully apply design thinking frameworks to your business. You will apply these frameworks with fellow leaders from diverse, global backgrounds, which will enable you to teach your team the same techniques with confidence, conviction, and commitment. Your ultimate takeaway will be creating a culture of innovation where everyone enthusiastically contributes.
- Day 1: The role of leaders as designers
- Day 2: Strategic idea generation and advanced brainstorming techniques
- Day 3: Identifying, refining, and rapidly testing promising concepts
- Day 4: Gaining internal buy-in and alignment
- Day 5: Concept presentations; developing a post-program action plan
- Learn and apply new, practical innovation frameworks and techniques.
- Master the process of leveraging existing, diverse resources to generate novel solutions.
- Understand the process of innovative thinking to overcome barriers
- Apply design thinking to improve your company’s bottom line.
- Master a new framework to accelerate your organization’s innovation initiatives.
- Leverage the psychological drivers that lead to the adoption of new and useful ideas.
Who should attend
- Leaders seeking experience in design thinking or customer-centric design
- Program managers and project leads responsible for implementation of customer-focused solutions
- Project teams or gorups of leaders focused on process or product redesign