Leadership Impact Through Innovation — Hong Kong
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Leaders are the designers and builders of their teams, units and organizations.
They have the obligation and opportunity to employ design principles in their leadership. Widening the scope of design conversations gives everyone the opportunity to use a design approach adding rich diversity of perspective based on unique experiences. This program offers evidence-based strategies for effectively leading teams to creative and innovative solutions. Learn how our professional and personal history provides us deep knowledge and novel perspectives to address these business challenges.
Using an action-based learning approach, you will get hands-on experience applying key insights from the program, and leave ready to immediately apply these lessons in your organization. Your company will not only benefit by sending individual team leaders, but may further consider sending a complete team to allow your enterprise leaders the opportunity to craft winning solutions that specifically address your unique business challenges (special pricing available for teams).
This new, fast-paced program is well-suited for participants from a wide array of industries, organizations, and countries. Using an action-based learning approach, participants will get hands-on experience applying key insights from the program. Gain experience with our customer-centric design process. Explore creative and empathetic ways to uncover new ideas. Using a tested prototype, consider additional factors that have shown to increase the probability of your prototype idea actually being adopted. Immerse yourself in the framework that accounts for the conditions that promote the spread and adoption of ideas from person to person in a contagious fashion.
- Learn to adopt the phrase, ‘Good Design is Good Business’
- Understand the broad differences between product design, industrial design, design systems and graphic design and how to explain the unique value of each within your organization.
- Avoid design pitfalls to ensure you’ll never miss a real, design opportunity.
- Identify and implement design strategies and techniques to help you better understand the end-to-end customer experience.
- Create a good design that allows you to put measurement tools in place to provide feedback to your designers.
- Create more win-wins for you, your team and your company by preparing to equip everyone in the organization with a minimum language of design thinking.
- Adapt for your employees, the positive engagement and loyalty experience your company shares with customers.
Who should attend
Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Executives in:
- Business strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Digital/Social strategy
- New productive development
- Corporate communications and crisis management
- Operations and projects management
- Managers responsible for organizational development and change
- Leaders looking to transform their organizational culture and processes