Leadership for Women
Women in leading positions often have to rise to special challenges – having a clear picture of your function and being aware of your role is an essential basis for your appearance within the company, for communication with your employees and superiors and for taking decisions or conducting negotiations. Adding the knowledge of gender topics, diverse brain reactions and possibly ambivalent perception in regard to “male vs female” communication- and leadership strategies, you will be able to use the key success factors of womanlike management and thus have more impact on your business. You will act and guide your people more sovereignly and impactfully, unerringly and serenely.
What will you learn to do?
With the help of psychometric analysis, 1to1 personal coaching, latest neuroscience results, videos, feedback, negotiation simulations, and group exercises, you will gain insights and hands-on experience.
- Male vs female leadership and communication strategies – what we can learn from each other
- Self-awareness- creating your own leadership style – know your drivers and patterns
- Self-management and marketing – sell yourself and your successes
- Dealing with internal conflicts – personal needs versus leadership role (e.g.”Boss” and ”Mother”)
- Understand and master typical challenges in female leadership
- Recognize gender pitfalls early enough to react properly
- Learn the root causes of the barriers that exist for women in the workplace
- Check your own gender biases and distinguish between confidence and competence in your colleagues;
- Manage a more effective gender-diversity program; Recognize the issues women face when speaking up
- Know-how to reenter the workforce after taking time off and to create opportunities to reach own ambitions
- How to better differentiate yourself and say ”no”
- Action plan for your personal growth
Who should attend
This workshop is useful for senior and mid-level female executives who want to improve in virtue and effectiveness within their business without losing their feminity and authenticity. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome.