Leadership for the 21st Century (Executive Certificate)
The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury certificate program examines the competencies necessary “to lead” today. The certificate program is composed of 5 days and a total of 10 sessions allowing the participant to look at leadership from both a personal and an organizational perspective. The program will provide not only the competencies necessary to be successful as a leader but also offer the practical strategies for applying these skills in the workplace. All 5 days and 10 sessions must be completed to receive the Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21st Century.
The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21st Century will help leaders to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing business environment. Each session in the program concentrates on a critical competency required of today’s leaders. After completing the certificate requirements, participants will have a solid understanding of the competencies needed to lead individuals, teams, and organizations successfully.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Define your personal leadership style and adapt to varying situations
- Improve your emotional intelligence effectiveness
- Motivate, and engage individuals and teams
- Negotiate, make decisions, and resolve conflict
- Drive and execute strategy
- Lead global organizations
- Implement change
- Foster innovation and creativity
- One week accelerated offering
- Customized for groups of employees and offered on-site at your location
- All 5 days and 10 sessions must be completed to receive the Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury.
Who should attend
The Executive Certificate: Leadership for the 21stCentury is designed for professionals with leader responsibilities or those who will take on these responsibilities in the near future. The sessions in the program are also highly relevant for seasoned managers and team leaders who have extensive on-the-job experience, but little formal leadership education or training. If you are in a leadership role, seeking or anticipating a leadership role, or are an individual contributor looking to develop your leadership competencies, then this program is for you!