Who should attend
This program is designed for senior managers and team leaders seeking the knowledge to lead people for high- performance and change. Program participants may include mid-level executives, managers, directors, and VPs from across industries and functions.
About the course
This comprehensive 3-day programme has been designed to expand your perspectives on managing change. You will learn new concepts and practices that help you optimise business processes to enable higher performance.
The programme will introduce you to case studies and interactive exercises to demonstrate how to leverage change to lead your people.
- When do human beings perform at their best?
- Overcoming implicit biases
- Building a culture of high performance
- Making change happen
- Leadership for the millennial constituency
- Putting purpose back into the business
- Rehumanizing leadership
- Creating an inclusive climate
- Transferring your learning through your team and into the wider organisation
- Leveraging your leadership role to instil confidence and maximise impact across the organisation
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity to drive organisational growth
- Greater self and situational awareness
- An understanding of your leadership purpose
- Ability to pick up weak signals of change and disruption
- Understanding team and group behaviour
- Tools for making change happen
- Developing your leadership presence through your conversations, actions and behaviours
Palsiule's work on leadership brings together the latest research emerging from neurology and psychology, and his own exploration of human thinking and behavior over thirty years. Trained as a physicist, he uses principles of quantum mechanics in his work on building effective 21st century organ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.