Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior managers and team leaders seeking the knowledge to lead people for high-performance and change. Participants may include mid-level executives, managers, directors, and VPs from across industries and functions
About the course
Transform the chaos of change into high performance
Businesses today exist and operate inundated by the chaos of change. Facing multiple challenges on all fronts, leaders are charged with keeping their employees motivated and engaged in delivering higher performance. The first step to achieving this is to build an agile, innovation-focused, learning mindset and replicate it across your enterprise.
Reenergise your workforce with cascading corporate change.
This intensive 3-day programme will equip you with the tools to build an agile enterprise. You will learn new models that enhance business processes and align your workforce to achieving them. Through interactive sessions and case studies, you will learn how to use change to drive better performance and a happier workforce.
- Understand when humans perform at their best
- Overcome implicit biases
- Build a high-performance culture
- Drive change across the organisation
- Leading the millennial constituency
- Bring purpose back to the fore
- Rehumanise leadership
- Create an inclusive climate
- Transfer your learning into the wider organisation
- Instil confidence with your leadership and maximise impact across your organisation
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity to drive organisational growth
- Gain greater self and situational awareness
- Understand the purpose driving your leadership
- Learn to identify weak indicators of change and disruption
- Comprehend group behaviour to know your team better
- Master the tools that can make change happen
- Develop your leadership presence through conversations, actions and behaviours
Palsiule's work on leadership brings together the latest research emerging from neurology and psychology, and his own exploration of human thinking and behavior over thirty years. Trained as a physicist, he uses principles of quantum mechanics in his work on building effective 21st century organ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.