Leadership Development Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London School of Business and Finance.Full disclaimer.
This intensive one week course will teach you how to communicate your goals to employees efficiently in order to motivate and inspire. As well as its personal touch, this course will also give you a general overview on leadership styles and incorporates theory to help you improve. Understanding the body language of others and your own is also an essential part of this course.
This programme will raise your awareness of the leadership styles of successful coaches and mentors, allowing you to emulate or create your own management techniques. As your management style forms, this course will also enable you to solve workplace conflict in a competent manner.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Form your own leadership style to navigate your team to success
- Influence, motivate, and inspire others
- Understand theory, including Kotter’s change model
- Use positive body language to get what you want
- Resolve workplace conflict
- Leadership evolution
- Leadership perspectives
- Interpersonal Style
- Personal Leadership Style
- Leadership skills and qualities
- Communication styles
- Persuasion language
- Disagreement and conflict management
- Employee engagement
- Reaction to change
Who should attend
This course is ideal for managers and senior executives who want to bring their leadership skills to the next level.