Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Experienced mid-to-senior level managers who work in the middle zone of their organisation, often with multiple peers and across functions
- Executives responsible for leading several management-level direct reports and/or senior professional staff
About the course
Learn how to manage and motivate employees from various departments and turn strategy into action.
Build the confidence and resilience to lead from the middle, with a program designed for mid-to-senior level managers.
The Leadership Development Program will bolster your ability to lead effectively across different teams and roles, while also helping you identify opportunities for improvement to your own leadership style.
Expand your reach
- Develop your leadership fundamentals of communication, self-awareness, influence and learning agility
- Bridge levels and functions
- Build resilience in yourself and others
Connect the strategy
- Think and act systemically
- Convert strategy into action
- Leverage your experience
Leading from the middle
- Understand how to lead from the middle zone using tactics that suit your personal leadership style
Leading within a system
- Learn how to navigate complex organisational structures, systems and relationships
Integrating multiple perspectives
- Maximise your impact with individual insights, peer feedback and creating your development plan
My passion is creating engaging and inspiring places to work. I am a highly motivated, resourceful and professional Organisational Development and Learning practitioner working at executive level with extensive experience across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. I have provided expert advice...
James brings together leading edge executive education with deep understanding of organisational needs and challenges. He brings an extremely diverse corporate background having worked in a wide variety of roles and industries.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.