Who should attend
- Experienced mid-to-senior level managers who work in the middle zone of their organisation, often with multiple peers and across functions
- Executives responsible for leading several management-level direct reports and/or senior professional staff
About the course
Learn how to manage and motivate employees from various departments and turn strategy into action.
Build the confidence and resilience to lead from the middle, with a program designed for mid-to-senior level managers.
The Leadership Development Program will bolster your ability to lead effectively across different teams and roles, while also helping you identify opportunities for improvement to your own leadership style.
Expand your reach
- Develop your leadership fundamentals of communication, self-awareness, influence and learning agility
- Bridge levels and functions
- Build resilience in yourself and others
Connect the strategy
- Think and act systemically
- Convert strategy into action
- Leverage your experience
Leading from the middle
- Understand how to lead from the middle zone using tactics that suit your personal leadership style
Leading within a system
- Learn how to navigate complex organisational structures, systems and relationships
Integrating multiple perspectives
- Maximise your impact with individual insights, peer feedback and creating your development plan
Edmund is an experienced leadership professional with a strong personal and interpersonal development focus. He has a passion for ensuring sustained, pragmatic and realistic learning for both individuals and organisations. Edmund is a challenging, yet empathetic, feedback consultant. Edmund is a ...
Karen is a board director, leadership facilitator and executive coach and is passionate about helping businesses and individuals optimise their potential. She is an External Board Advisor for The Spotlight Group and a Non-Executive Director for Hallenstein Glasson Holdings. Karen brings a deep ...
Ilona is a consulting psychologist, facilitator and executive coach with extensive organisational experience in both the public and private sectors providing consultancy, workshop design and facilitation, coaching and counselling services. Expertise/Specialisation Leadership, People and Culture ...
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
"The biggest hurdle for most leaders is moving from Doing to Leading." Leaderise, my unique Leadership method, is the simplest, most practical way to make this change. Those that do make the transition tell me there stress levels, reduce, they have better balance, better opportunity for growth a...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.