Leadership Development Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Leadership Development Program takes you through key concepts of effective leadership, offering you a practical toolkit of leadership strategies.
The program leverages learning, experience and relationship building to deliver a highly integrated, project-based leadership development program, which explores the demands of leadership and the skills that are required to lead effectively. You will leave empowered to have a greater impact on your organization.
- Develop leadership competencies.
- Increase your understanding of the key roles, responsibilities, and functions of a supervisor.
- Develop the skills and attitudes required to effectively supervise and lead others.
- Execute a personal or workplace leadership project that will provide an opportunity for transfer of learning.
- Demonstrate application of concepts learned in the program by analyzing case studies and presenting real-life solutions to scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with peers to solve problems and present findings. Demonstrate accountability in personal and workplace situations and foster accountability in team members.
Who should attend
- Current and emerging leaders with up to five years of experience.
- Supervisors, managers, group leaders and team leaders who have little formal training in effectively leading the work of others.
- High-potential employees who may be assuming supervisory responsibilities in the near future.
- Non-supervisory personnel wishing to learn more about supervisory duties and responsibilities to enhance their career prospects.
- Experienced leaders and supervisors who are interested in updating their leadership skills and practices appropriate to the demands of today’s workplace.