Leadership Development Intensive: the Inner Work of Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Telfer School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The Leadership Development Intensive is a highly experiential journey of self-discovery based on Dr. John Scherer’s Five Questions that Change Everything. It will challenge your current way of thinking and help you find your true source of effectiveness and sense of purpose. By building on your strengths and discovering new sources of capability, you will learn how to work with a greater sense of purpose, power, and peace. This program will help you become a powerful, positive force in your organization.
What You Will Learn
- How to shift your leadership position from power OVER to power WITH
- How to LISTEN so people speak their truth
- How to turn conflict into creative change
- Alternative options for dealing with difficult people and situations
You will leave knowing how to:
- Unhook from counter-productive reactions and patterns
- Resolve un-resolvable conflicts with courage and grace
- Know the difference between problems-to-be-solved and dilemmas-to-be-managed
- Produce extraordinary results in the face of obstacles and resistance
- Integrate body, mind, and spirit by making lifestyle changes
- Turn your work into a powerful vehicle for rich, life-long development
- Become more present in your communication
- Be clear and focused on your greater purpose in relation to self, others and life
Who should attend
Executives and seasoned professionals from the private, public and non-profit sectors who recognize that breakthroughs in career success and personal effectiveness are discovered by examining the patterns and drivers of their own leadership behaviours and by developing an awareness of the possibilities that may arise from renewal.