Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Indore.Full disclaimer.
Leadership involves the difficult process of aligning and motivating people to achieve desired goals through successful communication. Effective leaders use communication as a strategic tool for generating results. In order to be an effective leader, one must combine a clear vision with strong communication skills, and should know how to convey ideas and solutions with efficiency and impact.
- Enhance participants’ awareness of their strengths and limitations in leadership communication.
- Prepare participants to speak confidently, building on their personal strengths as presenters.
- Guide participants in defining clear, concise messages that engage and move people to action.
- Help participants design a Strategic Leadership Communication Plan that adds momentum to projects, initiatives, and business results.
- Help participants build upon their listening and speaking skills by providing appropriate tools and techniques for subsequent practice.
- Develop a systematic and positive approach to leadership communication in team business settings
- Leadership communication styles
- Leading and managing teams through effective communication
- Positive communication strategies
- Inspiring others in one-on-one interactions, performance evaluations, meetings, and speeches
- Inspiring talks and presentations
- Persuasive communication.
The methodology is an appropriate mix of presentations, case studies, and group activities.
Who should attend
Senior managers, heads of educational institutions, academic heads in universities, and heads of functional departments in companies.