Who should attend
Mid- to senior-level professionals, including new and experienced leaders, who want to successfully collaborate with colleagues at every level
About the course
Inspire change and growth in your team and organization
Today, leadership is not just a top-down idea. Every level of every organization needs strong leadership and influence skills in order to drive innovation, inspire performance, and collaborate with a diverse workforce.
Learn Essential Skills
- Explore different leadership styles and core leadership skills
- Workshop a professional challenge to improve your ability to influence others
- Learn how to build a strategic network of work relationships to build trust and positively impact your career growth
What You Will Learn
Gain new ways to articulate ideas, get high-level buy-in, and motivate collaboratively to effectively influence and inspire change. This highly interactive program includes role playing, coaching with peers and feedback on a 360-degree assessment.
Topics include how to:
- Use an entrepreneurial mindset to build a shared vision and purpose
- Extend your influence across your organization to successfully implement strategies
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence colleagues across your organization
- Lead, coach, and engage your team to share responsibilities and improve performance
- Build a diverse network and personal board of advisors to drive performance and career growth
Andrew Corbett is the Paul T. Babson Chair of Entrepreneurship and serves as Chair of the Entrepreneurship Division. He is an editor for the Journal of Business Venturing, and co-editor of the Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence, and Growth book series. Professor Corbett also holds an ap...
Dr. Daniels' research covers Future Trends and Entrepreneurial Strategy and leads the Fashion Entrepreneurial Initiative (FEI) at Babson College in the Arthur Blank Center for Entrepreneurship. She has worked on the development of global business and technology strategies for numerous startups a...
Wendy Marcinkus Murphy, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Management at Babson College. She primarily teaches organizational behavior for undergraduates and managing talent in the graduate programs, as well as customized executive education. Currently, she is Co-Director of the Foundations of Ma...
Rob Cross is the Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Leadership at Babson College. For almost twenty years, his research, teaching and consulting have focused on applying social network analysis ideas to critical business issues for actionable insights and bottom-line results. He has worked with...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.