Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Babson Olin Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Inspire change and growth in your team and organization Today, leadership is not just a top-down idea. Every level of every organization needs strong leadership and influence skills in order to drive innovation, inspire performance, and collaborate with a diverse workforce.
Learn Essential Skills
- Explore different leadership styles and core leadership skills
- Workshop a professional challenge to improve your ability to influence others
- Learn how to build a strategic network of work relationships to build trust and positively impact your career growth
What You Will Learn
Gain new ways to articulate ideas, get high-level buy-in, and motivate collaboratively to effectively influence and inspire change. This highly interactive program includes role playing, coaching with peers and feedback on a 360-degree assessment.
Topics include how to:
- Use an entrepreneurial mindset to build a shared vision and purpose
- Extend your influence across your organization to successfully implement strategies
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence colleagues across your organization
- Lead, coach, and engage your team to share responsibilities and improve performance
- Build a diverse network and personal board of advisors to drive performance and career growth
Who should attend
Mid- to senior-level professionals, including new and experienced leaders, who want to successfully collaborate with colleagues at every level
Trust the experts
Academic Division: ManagementDr. Nan Langowitz is Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship at Babson College and Chair of the Management Division. Her research examines entrepreneurial leadership and organizational innovation, focusing especially on women and diversity, as well as the challen...
Wendy Marcinkus Murphy, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Management at Babson College. She primarily teaches organizational behavior for undergraduates and managing talent in the graduate programs, as well as customized executive education. Currently, she is Co-Director of the Foundations of Ma...
Rob Cross is the Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Leadership at Babson College. For almost twenty years, his research, teaching and consulting have focused on applying social network analysis ideas to critical business issues for actionable insights and bottom-line results. He has worked with...
Seasoned. Effective. Pragmatic. Paul Mentag, Principal, has worked in the field of team and organizational development for over 31 years. He brings a wealth of experience, mindfulness, and practicality to his engagement with global clients and teams. His focus is primarily on the effectiveness o...
Leadership and Influence – Travis Price