Leadership and Influence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Babson Olin Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Inspire change and growth in your team and organization Today, leadership is not just a top-down idea. Every level of every organization needs strong leadership and influence skills in order to drive innovation, inspire performance, and collaborate with a diverse workforce.
Learn Essential Skills
- Explore different leadership styles and core leadership skills
- Workshop a professional challenge to improve your ability to influence others
- Learn how to build a strategic network of work relationships to build trust and positively impact your career growth
What You Will Learn
Gain new ways to articulate ideas, get high-level buy-in, and motivate collaboratively to effectively influence and inspire change. This highly interactive program includes role playing, coaching with peers and feedback on a 360-degree assessment.
Topics include how to:
- Use an entrepreneurial mindset to build a shared vision and purpose
- Extend your influence across your organization to successfully implement strategies
- Use reciprocity and power principles to influence colleagues across your organization
- Lead, coach, and engage your team to share responsibilities and improve performance
- Build a diverse network and personal board of advisors to drive performance and career growth
Who should attend
Mid- to senior-level professionals, including new and experienced leaders, who want to successfully collaborate with colleagues at every level