Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with ICT
- Sufficient knowledge of English
About the course
Who are you, what are your leadership qualities and what is the best way to apply these? Our module Leadership and Cooperation provides you with answers to these questions and prepares you for the future, in which the manager is the leader of cooperating groups of people rather than the soloist.
You learn how to reflect on leadership and how to experiment with this based on your own experiences.
What will you get out of it?
- Reflecting on your role as a leader and experimenting based on your own experiences
- Insight in various leadership skills
- Awareness of your behavior in cooperation situations
- Awareness on how to become the leader of the future
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module
What are you going to do?
Our module Leadership and Cooperation helps you understand the forces that influence organizational behavior and teaches you ways to manage and influence individual and group behavior. It contains the following blocks:
- The Psychology of cooperation, influencing and decision making
- Multi-party cooperation
- Personal mastership
- Personal reflection
Dr. André Wierdsma, Professor of Organizing and Co-creating at Nyenrode Business University, has been appointed Professor in Management and Organization at CEIBS from January 1st, 2009. In 1986 Dr. Wierdsma was part of the first group of tutors who taught an MBA program at the Europe Management...