Leadership - an Evolving Vision
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Graduate School of Education.Full disclaimer.
Stretch and strengthen your leadership skills as you sharpen your personal vision as a school leader.
Leaders at every stage of their careers need opportunities to learn, renew, and become more sophisticated leaders of school change.
The final stage in The Principals’ Center progressive leadership development series, Leadership: An Evolving Vision provides experienced school leaders with an opportunity to reflect, stretch, and strengthen their leadership skills. Participants examine challenges to raising student achievement and work with experts in school leadership to master effective strategies for building successful schools.
Through plenary sessions, facilitated group discussions, and personal reflection, you will develop a customized improvement agenda for yourself and your school. You’ll return to your school revitalized and prepared to tackle the challenges ahead.
This program includes a unique opportunity to study with experienced colleagues from across the United States and around the world, building lasting connections with other veteran school leaders who share similar challenges and support each other during and beyond the program experience.
- Connect theory to practice as you examine leadership practices that enhance organizational performance and enable sustainable change
- Discover new methods for improving individual, group, and school performance
- Learn specific strategies for fostering a positive school culture, valuing diversity, and communicating effectively with constituents
- Study proven techniques for increasing personal growth and improving relationships with colleagues and staff
- Explore organizational processes that improve the learning and life chances of children under your charge
Who should attend
- Experienced principals, heads of school, assistant principals, assistant heads of school, and department heads with at least five years of leadership experience
- Experienced leaders interested in thinking more strategically about their schools and districts