Who should attend
The programme is designed for high-potential executives who are already in leadership roles.
About the course
The LEADERS! programme strikes the optimal balance between academic and experiential learning through a journey to a key emerging market. The programme is designed to develop leadership capabilities in the context of today's changing global business environment, reflect on one's leadership effectiveness, broaden perspectives by providing insights into the challenges and issues facing global businesses and create a robust networking platform.
This programme is designed to:
- Develop leadership capabilities in the context of today’s changing global business environment
- Build a high performance mindset in the team
- Reflect on personal leadership effectiveness
- Shape a competitive advantage in the disruptive age on the backdrop of globalisation
- Gain powerful insights on business growth and expansion, and build businesses savvy in a new market
- Network with like-minded leaders in Singapore and Asia
Research Professor Karnani's interests are focused on three topics: strategies for growth, global competition, and the role of business in society. He studies how firms can leverage existing competitive advantages and create new ones to achieve rapid growth. He is interested in global competit...
John R. Weeks is Professor of Organizational Behavior at IMD. Professor Weeks specializes in issues of organizational culture, leadership, and change. He is particularly interested in how organizational cultures evolve, and how effective leadership is shaped by culture while at the same time cha...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.