Leader as Coach (Leadership)
At the core of leadership is the ability to leverage the capabilities of others to get work done, yet developing others is one of the most overlooked and costly aspects of failure to achieve performance objectives. Every leader should aspire to develop a capable and competent team to effectively deliver their individual and collective responsibilities. In fact, leaders should aspire to develop their team members to achieve greater successes than they themselves have achieved. This course equips you as a leader with the most effective coaching tools and techniques to develop your team members.
- Learn to effectively address individual performance problems and career derailers
- Enhance the effectiveness of team members
- Motivate team members to exceed expectations
- Prepare high potentials for roles of much greater responsibility
- Expand your leadership brand and impact by being identified as a great developer of people
Who should attend
This two-day course is for leaders at all levels.