About the course
Why pursue this formalized project management certification? The PMP® certification is the most highly-regarded certification for professional project managers. Plus certified project managers earn an average salary of $105,000, 20% more than those without the certification.
Rutgers Last Chance PMP Exam Prep program will provide you with the skills, tips and tricks you need to pass the PMP® exam taken through the Project Management Institute (PMI)® and earn the highly-regarded PMP® certification. With flexible online delivery, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in live sessions or review recordings of these sessions at a time that is convenient for your schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity to interface with an instructor who has a wealth of project management experience.
*Program Highlights include: *
- The Project Management Experience Calculator – Created by the instructor, John Juzbasich, will be provided to each student the first day of class to help you prepare for the PMI® online application.
- EZ-EV – Learn Earned Value formulas the easy way, without memorizing a dozen equations. You’ll get these EV questions right on the exam! A video on EV will also be available to each student.
- Tips and Tricks – Pass the PMP® exam with confidence! Learn what to expect when you sit for the exam so you’ll pass with high scores the first time.
- Memory Aid – Create a Memory Aid that will be invaluable when you take the exam and know what to write on this one piece of paper the exam center will provide.
- Gain the skills you need to pass the PMP® exam with confidence.
- Discover what to expect when you sit for the exam so you can pass with high scores the first time.
- Enjoy the flexible delivery of an online program. Live online classes will be recorded and available for review at any time.
As CEO of Merit Systems, I ensure that Merit designs and delivers high value continuing professional education. Using the most current knowledge of human learning and teaching methods and techniques, Merit provides training that “sticks”—learning with a high retention rate. With nearly 15 years o...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.