Who should attend
You will benefit most from this program if you are a:
- Senior leader in a knowledge-driven organization
- Manager who hires, trains and develops employees with specialized skills
- Human Resources or Learning & Development professional
- Business process owner or manager
- Leader of an ISO, Process or Knowledge Management center of excellence
About the course
A 90-minute management briefing (no charge)
“Knowledge is the currency of the new economy.” And yet essential, strategic, and expensive knowledge is walking out of your door every week. Voluntary turnover is on the rise and, more critically, highly experienced baby boomers are retiring in great numbers.
This webinar will share how to turn knowledge into a sustainable asset that transforms both corporate culture and business performance.
This webinar will show
- How to quantify your company’s turnover and retirement risk
- A case study from a process-based knowledge retention success story
- An approach to making knowledge sharing part of your culture
- Skills needed to make the journey
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.