Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Auckland Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
How to target, win, grow and retain high value customers.
Many organisations make false assumptions about key customers – which is bad for business. Key account relationships is all about building sustainable trust based relationships where both parties fully understand each other.
Effective account management practices:
- Being skilled at developing highly trusted relationships
- Understanding the customer’s business and aspirations
- A willingness to work collaboratively with their customers to help them achieve their goals and aspirations
- Have effective communication, planning and reviewing processes
- Regular strong customer interactions
This course offers a practical learning opportunity to help you assess, understand and develop account plans for two of your current customers. You can apply these key learnings back into workplace and role for greater effect.
Your action plans will:
- Identify who your key account customers are and why
- Establish and build mutual trust with key internal and external stakeholders
- Learn what capabilities, activities and processes reflect best practice key account management
- Help you understand how to most effectively identify and influence customer decision makers
- Provide a key account plan that when well executed delivers high value for both parties
- Use key data to more effectively leverage the relationship
- Have stronger and more robust account management capabilities (skills, processes and tools)
- Develop your planning and leadership capabilities through your interactions with other stakeholders
- Become a more capable sales influencer, confidently operating and influencing across all levels of your customer organisation
- Become an effective leader of an internal key account team
- Move another step higher in your desired career path
Your organisation will:
- Achieve benefits from the stronger and more profitable customer relationships
- Have access to a set of tools to modify and use across their wider sales team(s)
- Be well positioned to measure the value of key account relationships and to leverage this for higher revenue and profit
Who should attend
This course is best suited to:
- Intermediate to senior salespeople seeking to develop key account relationships with high value customers
- Sales managers who want to better understand best practice key account management and apply the principles within their sales team
- Existing key account managers who want to do better in their role, with the support of useful tools and techniques
Trust the experts
Colin Sander has worked with organisations and their people to lead and support higher levels of performance, since 1994. Colin’s background in school education in Australia and the United States, and his various management and consulting roles, has given Colin a strong sense of the practicaliti...