Who should attend
- Marketing communications professionals
- Organizational leaders who want accountability in marketing programs
- Account executives working in performance-based interactive marketing
- Clients of an agency or consulting firm who want perspective to evaluate service
- Brand managers trying to add interactive and direct marketing to a budget
- Small business owners or entrepreneurs needing cost-effective marketing tools
- Customer relationship management managers wanting to retain the best customers
- Acquisitions managers who wish to build lifetime customer value
- Retention managers who want to communicate effectively with valuable customers
- Experienced marketers wishing to acquire new skill sets
About the course
The Ron Jacobs and Bob Stone Multichannel Marketing Communications Certificate Program is designed to help marketers keep up to date on the rapidly changing field of direct, interactive, digital and database marketing. You will learn how SEO, paid search, web analytics, social media, banner advertising, ROI’s, KPI’s, performance tracking and database management are being integrated into the marketing communications system to make its results more measurable. You’ll learn about these new marketing communications techniques and how to build them into a marketing presentation.
This eight-week certificate program can be taken as a stand-alone course, and also fulfills one of the core requirements in DePaul’s Integrated Marketing Communications Certificate Program.
- Gain extraordinary, practical expertise from successful practitioners
- Learn the most powerful and cost-effective way to market and secure new customers
- Implement direct, interactive, digital and database marketing in your organization
Dr. Kelly is an Associate Professor of Marketing and also serves as co-Director of the Kellstadt Marketing Center (KMC) which offers continuing and professional education in marketing, including the newly developed Jacobs & Stone Multichannel Marketing Communications (MC2) Certificate Program...
Josh Dreller has been a marketer since 2003 with a focus on search engine marketing and advertising measurement & analytics. As a media technologist fluent in the use of leading industry systems, Josh stays abreast of cutting edge digital marketing and measurement tools to maximize the effect...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.