To stay in touch with the latest technological trends to ensure they’re moving forward, businesses need highly-skilled information technology management professionals to lead their IT teams.
Become the person responsible for the growth, success and relevance of your organisation by mastering information technology management expertise with UCT.
Learn to lead strategic IT functions that align with your organisation’s objectives, and optimise your company’s processes by implementing the latest systems with this information technology online course from UCT.
What will set you apart
With this online UCT IT Management course, you’ll be recognised for your ability to:
- Identify, implement and then maintain the best IT processes for your specific organisation
- Master information technology management, including mobile and cloud computing, and focus attention on the challenges surrounding remote access
- Predict and manage potential cybersecurity issues that threaten the success of your organisation using the most relevant tools from this information technology course
This Information Technology course from UCT will help ensure your information technology management skills are up-to-date and relevant. Each week you’ll tackle a new module, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Introduction and foundation concepts
- Course Module 2: Information technologies
- Course Module 3: Business systems and data
- Course Module 4: Mobile and cloud computing
- Course Module 5: Security
- Course Module 6: IT management methods, tools and challenges
- Course Module 7: IT change management
- Course Module 8: IT project management
- Course Module 9: Customer and supplier management
- Course Module 10: Ethics