Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This OXFORD online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior company staff
- Facilities managers
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Maintenance staff
- specialist process engineers
- Staff wishing to contribute to the overall organisation’s energy management performance
- Younger staff looking to take on more responsibility and add value to their organization
About the course
Meeting International Standards in Energy Management
This ISO 50001 online training course is designed to give industries and businesses, especially large-scale conglomerates, an insight into ISO 50001:2018 and how this International Standard can lead to reduced energy costs and improvements in energy efficiency.
This online training course will introduce delegates to the latest 2018 version of ISO 50001, which provides a structure and arrangements for organisations to follow when managing and improving their energy performance.
This OXFORD online training course will highlight:
- The essential contents of ISO 50001
- The benefits of a formal Energy Management Programme
- The need for detailed measurement of energy consumption
- Possibilities in reducing energy consumption and costs
- Possible improvements in the energy efficiency of plants, processes, and equipment
At the end of this online training course, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the benefits of formal Energy Management to senior staff
- Understand and interpret key aspects of ISO 50001
- Consider how to measure energy consumption systematically
- Identify possible areas in which to improve energy management
- Understanding key ISO 50001 requirements
- Planning and monitoring of energy usage
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Energy Management Programme and Benefits
- ISO 50001 - Improve Energy Management in the business
- Introduction to ISO 50001 - Clause structure and requirements
- ISO 50001 terminology
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System - Planning
- Auditing 50001
- Measuring and monitoring energy consumption
- Identifying areas for improvement
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.