About the course
The ISO 45001 Transition course will help organizations who are transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. It focuses on the requirements of ISO 45001 and the steps for a successful transition within your organization. Current documentation is required for use in classroom exercises.
What You Will Learn
- The details of ISO 45001
- What you have that will work
- What you need to focus on during the transition
- The timeframe that you have for the transition
- How to leverage your current processes
How You Will Benefit
- Develop a gap analysis for the transition.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Communicate the message for team members and top management.
Bill Meffert manages the Georgia Institute of Technology Energy and Sustainability Services group and oversees the development, transfer, and adoption of energy and environmental innovations and best practices for industry and business. The group conducts more than $2 million in research annually...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.